BERGCHEM Company Krzysztof Wojnarowski, based in Jana Pawła II 23, Nowy Sącz, VAT Identification Number (NIP): 7342581908, managing Internet site www.angelcity-krakow.pl, provides all year service and organization of temporary accommodation for the purpose of short-term tourist stays in Kraków for Clients/Guests in buildings of Angel City apartment blocks in Kraków.
INFORMATION FOR CLIENT/GUEST
Terms defined and explained:
- CLIENT/GUEST – legal person or natural person with legal capacity as defined in the Civil Code who makes bookings on website www.angelcity-krakow.pl and thus becomes the BERGCHEM company's client
- OPERATOR/ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER – BERGCHEM Krzysztof Wojnarowski, manages Internet site www.angelcity-krakow.pl, approves reservations and provides the Service or acts as an intermediary when making the Reservation and providing the Service
- SERVICE – renting of accommodation in an apartment situated in Angel City buildings in Kraków for the Client/Guest
- SERVICE PRICE – charge for the Service
- RESERVATION PAYMENT – payment for the Service, prerequisite for the Service to be provided
- ADVANCE PAYMENT – prepayment for the Service, constitutes 30% of the Service Price
- RESERVATION FORM – electronic document used by the Client/Guest when making a reservation of the apartment situated in Angel City Kraków
- INITIAL CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION – a form which confirms the preliminary booking made by the Client/Guest, contains information about the chosen apartment, booking date and the Service Price
- FINAL CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION – a form which contains a confirmance of the booking and the receipt of the Reservation Payment
THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW IS REQUIRED FOR THE SERVICE TO BE PROVIDED.
1. RESERVATION RULES
- An up-to-date offers of the available apartments can be found on our Internet site: www.angelcity-krakow.pl,
- Having read and becoming familiar with the offersand prices on the Internet site, the Client/Guest books a chosen date electronically using the Reservation Form which can be found on the site. Then the Initial Reservation of the Apartment takes place.
- Within the next 24 hours the Client/Guest will receive an e-mail with the Initial Confirmation of Reservation. The Initial Confirmation of Reservation, sent by the Operator, will include information regarding the chosen apartment, date of the booking and the Service Price. Next, the Client/Guest is obliged to make the prepayment of the amount stated in the form or to pay the full amount of Reservation Payment to the Accommodation Provider’s bank account within 24 hours (unless discussed otherwise).
- The prepayment is a deposit for provision of the service. If the prepayment is not made within 24 hours since the Initial Confirmation of Reservation is obtained, the reservation will be cancelled.
- If the Reservation Payment is credited to the Operator’s bank account after 24 hours from receipt of Initial Confirmation of Reservation, the Reservation will not be valid, unless the Operator will approve the reservation and will make the Reservation Confirmation. In such case, the Operator will try to ensure that the Service provided to the Client/Guest equals the conditions stated in the Reservation.
- Once the prepayment is made, the Client/Guest is obliged to transfer the remaining amount of the Reservation to the Operator’s bank account at the site a week before the arrival or to pay it in cash on the day of arrival at the latest.
- In all circumstances, the Reservation Payment for the stay must be made before the apartment is handed over to the Client/Guest.
- The transactions made with credit cards and by e-transfer are settled via Dotpay payment service.
2. CHANGE OF THE RESERVATION
- In the case of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances, the Operator reserves the right to change the booked apartment to another with the same or higher class, and in the absence of a free apartment to cancel the reservation
3. CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION
- If the Client/Guest would like to cancel the Reservation, he is obliged to click a link „Cancel Reservation” available in the email message received. The reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- In the case when the Reservation is cancelled, the cost of the Prepayment or the Reservation Payment is covered by the Client/Guest.
4. CONSTITUENT PRICES
- The price stated in the apartment description is a gross price and includes the following:
- the stay in an apartment for the maximum number of people established for the given apartment for a period of time chosen by the Client/Guest
- the cost of the energy, water, gas and central heating used by the Client/Guest
- the bed linen and towels for all the Guests
- the cost of the final cleaning
- the cost of the wireless Internet
5. EXTRA CHARGES
- Parking lot, situated in the underground garage, constitutes an additional payment of 45 zł/day. The need for the parking lot has to be reported to the Operator prior to the arrival in order to book it.
6. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF GUESTS
- Unless discussed otherwise, check in time in Angel - City Center Cracow Aparthotel is from 4:00 PM and check out time is by 11:00 AM the following day. In case the Client/Guest would like to extend the check out time, it should be reported to the Angel - City Center Cracow Aparthotel employee by 9:00 AM on the final day of the stay, though this is not binding for the Operator.
- Keys to the apartment shall be provided directly by the Angel - City Center Cracow Aparthotel employee at the porter’s lodge at the time determined earlier or shall be collected at the porter’s lodge after showing Client’s identity card. If the Client/Guest cannot arrive on site at the pre-determined time, it should be immediately reported to the Angel - City Center Cracow Aparthotel employee.
- On departure, the Client/Guest is obliged to leave the apartment keys at the porter’s lodge.
- In case the apartment keys are lost, the Client/Guest is obliged to pay a 100zł fee.
- In case the entrance magnetic card is lost, the Client/Guest is obliged to pay a 50zł fee.
7. RULES REGARDING A GUEST'S STAY
- Each apartment description contains instructions as to the maximum number of people acceptable in the apartment. Each Client/Guest is obliged to follow these rules. Otherwise, Angel - City Center Cracow Aparthotel may request additional payment.
- The Client/Guest is responsible for any damage done to the Apartment and its equipment. The Client/Guest is obliged to immediately inform the Operator about all the damage caused by the Client/Guest in the Apartment and its equipment. For all the damage caused by the Client/Guest, an adequate compensation will be asked . The Client/Guest is obliged to pay the compensation before the last day of the stay in the Apartment.
- The Client/Guest is obliged to follow the rules of good neighbour policy, including the respect of the lights-out (from 10:00 PM until 6:00 AM)
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all the apartments. Smoking is allowed only on the apartment balcony and the patio.
- The Guest is obliged to keep the Apartment safe and secure, namely locking of exit doors and windows, plugging off all the electronic equipment before leaving the apartment and careful possession of keys and magnetic card and not sharing them with any third parties.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CLIENT/GUEST'S PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data provided by the Client/Guest will be processed only for the purpose of finalizing the reservation and for the optional distribution of the promotional materials.